That is great. In the 6th pic down, the one with her mouth open, she is pulling an "Allie face." That face reminds me of Allie a lot. I also think she looks like Allie in the last pic. I've never thought she really looked like Allie before. You see it?
Sometimes Journee, sometimes Jada, sometimes Allie, never so much Karlee, but yet Karlee sometimes looks a lot like Journee. I don't know. I think they all tend to have similar expressions and that might be where the resemblances really come out.
I just wanted to thank you for what you wrote on the Angel Blog back to me. I struggle a lot spiritually, and have a lot of anger. You validated my feelings and that just means so much to me. I'm not like a lot of the women on the blog that are at peace with the death of their baby...I'm not ok with Trinity's death, I'm not at peace with it either. I'm one who wants to know for a fact that Trinity is happy, healthy, and ok...I hope she is, but I don't know for sure anymore. I don't know a lot of things anymore. I'm so sorry for the death of your precious daughter. She is so beautiful, and I love how you put her right in there with your family picture. I've often wonder what I will do with future family pics, and I really like your idea. Hugs to you! Love ya, Melinda Adams (Mother to Angel Trinity)
I love how all these together show her personality so well.... My fav is the 4th one down where she looks so sweet, yet you can see a touch of her spunky mischievousness.
(Sept. 3, 1997 - April 7, 2006) Our sweet and vivacious Jada, left us much too soon. She was 8 years old when she passed away suddenly from an unknown illness. We love and miss her dearly.
5 comments:
Adorable! Same with the ones below of Talon.
That is great.
In the 6th pic down, the one with her mouth open, she is pulling an "Allie face." That face reminds me of Allie a lot. I also think she looks like Allie in the last pic. I've never thought she really looked like Allie before. You see it?
Sometimes Journee, sometimes Jada, sometimes Allie, never so much Karlee, but yet Karlee sometimes looks a lot like Journee. I don't know. I think they all tend to have similar expressions and that might be where the resemblances really come out.
I just wanted to thank you for what you wrote on the Angel Blog back to me. I struggle a lot spiritually, and have a lot of anger. You validated my feelings and that just means so much to me. I'm not like a lot of the women on the blog that are at peace with the death of their baby...I'm not ok with Trinity's death, I'm not at peace with it either. I'm one who wants to know for a fact that Trinity is happy, healthy, and ok...I hope she is, but I don't know for sure anymore. I don't know a lot of things anymore. I'm so sorry for the death of your precious daughter. She is so beautiful, and I love how you put her right in there with your family picture. I've often wonder what I will do with future family pics, and I really like your idea. Hugs to you! Love ya, Melinda Adams (Mother to Angel Trinity)
I love how all these together show her personality so well.... My fav is the 4th one down where she looks so sweet, yet you can see a touch of her spunky mischievousness.
Post a Comment