The kids had a lot of fun carving pumpkins this year. They each had their own. They got to pick them out of Grandma's garden. Talon was so funny, he didn't like to touch any of the 'guts' with his hands, but he loved digging in with a spoon and would go around to help everyone. Even after they were all carved he kept taking off the lids trying to scoop some more out. Each one of them did a good job cleaning out their pumpkin. It is nice they are getting big enough to do more of it on their own They all picked a pattern from some I found online. Kyle and Journee carved their own. Karlee poked the pattern onto hers. I carved Karlee, Allie and one other pumpkin, and Gerry carved Talon and Azurdey's.
Parklife
4 years ago




3 comments:
Wow, that is a lot of pumpkin carving...Tamsyn wanted to do a cat, and I think I saw the pattern that Karlee did on line, but in true Tamsyn style she changed her mind to a snake at the last minute.
Love that the older kids can carver their own... can't wait for that :)
Now that is what I call great pumpkin carving! Those all look really great. I especially love Allie's and Kyle's.
Hey! Haloween is fun and you sure did alot pumpkin carving. Just hope this goes through because I love your blog sight
Love-Grams
Post a Comment