I want to know how you got them all to smile so big in the first one... it looks like they are almost laughing. Did you tell a joke? or was Gerry behind you? Can't wait to see the rest.
(Sept. 3, 1997 - April 7, 2006) Our sweet and vivacious Jada, left us much too soon. She was 8 years old when she passed away suddenly from an unknown illness. We love and miss her dearly.
3 comments:
I love these pictures...the kids look great and the colors are vibrant. You do such a great job.
Mom
I want to know how you got them all to smile so big in the first one... it looks like they are almost laughing. Did you tell a joke? or was Gerry behind you? Can't wait to see the rest.
Those are great pics! The spot in the first one looks really neat.
Post a Comment