Thursday, October 2, 2008

Journee having fun with Talon

All of these pictures were taken by Journee. She loves to play with her baby brother's hair, whether it is fixing it into a fauxhawk or, much to his distress, putting ponies in it.


On this particular day, she also thought it would be cute to put him in a dress. The kids all laughed and thought he looked like Justee.

You can tell he is thrilled with his new look. Poor little guy, at least it wasn't a frilly dress.
On another note, I wanted to mention a blog my sisters have gotten started to share some of our creative endeavors including, but not limited to, photos, cakes, and artwork. If you would like to have a look, here is the address: http://hydesisters.blogspot.com/.


2 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh my gosh... I can't believe how long his hair is! It is almost longer than Tamsyn's already. I like the mohawk ones!.

Teri said...

Haha That is too funny. He makes such a cute girl, but an even cuter boy.

Snowball Fight

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!