I have been meaning to put this on my blog for some time now and thought this might be a good time as people are looking for ideas for Christmas.
My sister created these puzzles and I think they are great.
On one side you have the chunky puzzle to put together and if you turn the pieces over you have characters and props to play with, similar to a dollhouse. These are terrific for motor skills and creative play. I know a lot of people who are looking for toys that don't require batteries this year and these would be a fun choice. There is a Pirate Ship and a House currently available, and they come with a carrying case, so check them out!
They are available at Target (online only) and A Pocketful of Therapy.
Here are the links.





2 comments:
Thanks Ash! I appreciate it :)
Hi from the Merkleys! I don't know if you remember us but I just have to tell you that I made your meatball sub casserole from the Hooray for Zion cookbook for the first time last night. It was so good. It is going on the menu as a regular at this house!
Post a Comment