Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Talon Turns Two

July 30th our little man turned 2.
Yeah!!
Talon was so excited for his birthday cupcakes!
I decided to do something a little different and thought it would be fun to make sports ball cupcakes instead of a traditional cake. Talon LOVES to play catch, to throw, to 'shoot' (he says that really cute:) anything that includes a BALL, so I thought it would be fitting. I am happy they were a big hit.
Happy Birthday T-boy!

One of his favorite things of the day was blowing out his candles. It is so much fun to see him get so excited.



He kept saying "Yeah", "Ooooo" and "Big" while he was opening his presents. It was hard to get him to open all his presents at once because as soon as he got one opened he would take it and run. He wanted to play with it right away.
Grandma and Grandpa came to help celebrate. Talon even got to 'shoot' at his new hoop with Grandpa. He loved his new present.

Talon really likes to play fight with Kyle. They all think it is so funny.
We sure love this little guy!

3 comments:

Carola said...

I had a great time watching Talon get so excited about everything. He loved his birthday and had so much fun.

Vicki said...

Man do I just want to squeeze that cute little guy! Every time I see pictures and imagine his cute little personality, I want to scoop him up.

ozzmom said...

Happy birthday Talon he is getting so big so fast is he still itty bitty? Love the cupcakes

Snowball Fight

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!