Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Karlee's 9th Birthday

We had a little party last night to celebrate Karlee's birthday. I cannot believe that she is already 9 years old. She is a very sweet girl and is the little mother around our house. I can always depend on her to help me out. She loves to listen to music and watch her favorite Disney shows which include I-Carly, and Wizards of Waverly Place.
This year Karlee decided she wanted to look on-line to see if she could get any ideas for her birthday cake. After doing a lot of searching she told me she wanted a brown and pink layered chocolate cake. This is what we came up with.

Her presents included a fuzzy purple pillow, an mp3 player, and a Chipmunks cd from us, a new shirt and chapstick from Grandma and Grandpa Hyde, a Hannah Montana cd and treats from Rob's family, a card from Peggy, and a card and love dollar from Grandma and Grandpa Putnam.


We love you Karlee Rae and hope you had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Carola said...

It was a fun party and the cake was darling and tasty too! Hard to believe Karlee is 9. She is always such a good helper. Love that girl!

Lindsay said...

I love the cake, that is adorable. Looks like you all had a great time, your fam. pic. turned out great! I love outdoor pictures:)

Snowball Fight

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!