Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged by Teri

Thanks Teri, and I mean that very sarcastically. No, it is okay. I have never done this tagging thing before either so I will be a good sport.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Gerry
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Computer
F-Favorite Color: Green
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H-Home town: I guess it would have to be Green River, Wyoming if I have one
I- Indulgences: Symphony bar with toffee and Sonic fruit slushes
J- January or July?: July
K-Kids: 5 girls 2 boys
L-Life is incomplete without: To be honest it feels incomplete every day without Jada and would without any of my family
M- Marriage Date: July 9, 1993
N-Number of Siblings: 2 sisters and 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Depends on the season
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights, especially when my kids are around
Q- Quote: God will not permit any troubles to come upon us, unless He has a specific plan by which great blessing can come out of the difficulty.
R- Reason To Smile: Happy kids
S- Season: definitely Autumn
T- Tag Four: Erica, Trimbles, double tag Vicki, Pam (now you have a good excuse to get that blog going)
U- Unknown fact about me: I am not very proud of this one, but I spill on myself every time I eat, I am not sure if it is because I usually have a child in my arms or just my general clumsiness, ya I think it's just me
V- Very Favorite Store: one I can actually buy something in other than laundry soap
W- Worst Habit: late night snacks
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds if they are looking at a baby and not gallstones or something similar
Y-Your favorite food: fresh fruit and potatoes (fried, mashed, baked, it doesn't matter)
Z: Zodiac Sign:

Aquarius

2 comments:

Teri said...

You stinker, Gerry!

Trimble said...

Uh oh. :) Just read this... Dane will help me with this one. :)

Snowball Fight

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!