Friday, May 16, 2008

One More Week

With all the activities and running around I have been doing this week, you would think I would have lots of fun pictures to post, but no, I can't seem to remember to take my camera with me. Tuesday, Gerry and I went to Billings. I had to go back to the Dentist and we picked up the rest of our shingles for the house. I am so with Teri on the whole dentist thing, I really don't like to go. Then Tues. evening Journee had her end of the year choir concert. It was a potluck outside on the lawn of the high school where people could eat and listen. The sound wasn't the best but it was a lot easier to handle the little ones. It included all the HS and MS band and choirs.
Karlee started tee-ball on Wed. She didn't want to play last year, but seems really excited about it now. She had another practice yesterday. Kyle had another baseball game yesterday, too. His team won. They play again tonight. Kyle also had a "tea party" yesterday in his class. They grouped and decorated their desks with colored paper and vases of flowers. We had punch and cookies to eat while they got to read some of their writings from the year. We (adults) went around and listened to different students read their stories and made comments on a paper for them to keep. I was glad both my mom and I got to go. Kyle seems to enjoy writing and I know he likes having family there to see what he has accomplished.
Gerry headed back to Billings early this morning to pick up our windows and doors. It was too heavy of a load for us to bring it all on Tuesday. Then Vicki is going to watch the kids so I can help him at the house. Only one more week of school.

No comments:

Snowball Fight

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!