Monday, April 21, 2008

Karlee Swimming and Trusses



I meant to get these pictures up last Thursday when I went and watched Karlee's class on their last day of swimming for P.E. She loves to swim and is not at all scared of the water. It was fun to go watch her.

We have had a busy weekend with the Bresslers visiting from Laramie. We loved having them here and even had a little dinner get-together with some of the people that were in Laramie together but live up here now.


The trusses are almost done and getting ready for sheeting. Here is what the house looked like on Friday.



2 comments:

Teri said...

The house is looking great, it's neat to see the roof shaping up. I enjoy seeing the progress.

The Zieglers said...

Ashlee.....I was so excited to find your blog!! Your family is so cute and you and Gerry haven't changed a bit!! Brought back some memories of working back at good ol anthonys!.....UGGG Would love your email address so we can catch up! By the way your house looks Amazing!!
Trisha(greenwald)

Snowball Fight

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!