I just have to tell you how moments like these make up for all the not so precious moments in the struggles of day to day life.

How sweet to have a big brother who will help get you all dressed up and read to you. Kyle can be such an amazing brother. He helped get Azurdey all 'fancy' so they could read "Fancy, Nancy" together. It was all his idea. Isn't that the best. Azurdey loved every moment of it.

How sweet to have a big brother who will help get you all dressed up and read to you. Kyle can be such an amazing brother. He helped get Azurdey all 'fancy' so they could read "Fancy, Nancy" together. It was all his idea. Isn't that the best. Azurdey loved every moment of it.





4 comments:
That is too precious! What a good big brother.
Wow...I have been wondering when you were going to post again...you sure had a lot of catching up to do. ;)
I love that Kyle did that with Azurdey. How sweet. I know that Kyle is a great big brother and cousin- Sydnee loves to play with him.
So fun to see Fancy Azurdey at her best. Love reading your new posts!
Kyle is such a sweet boy. I love having him in class. He is always smiling and so nice.
Post a Comment