They were each on a different team and Karlee and Allie usually played at the same time. At least most of the games were at the same park and I could stand in the middle and turn from field to field hoping I didn't miss out on anything. It got a little more complicated when Journee had volleyball games at the same time and one of them had to play in Cowley.
Azurdey picked me some dandelions.
We were working at the house and the kids were playing outside. The little neighbor girl had her bike out and Allie wanted to ride it. I told her not to because it was too small for her. Well, I went back to work and the next thing you know Allie was screaming. She had been riding the bike and crashed. Hard. Here is proof...
You would have thought she would have learned from the caterpillar incident. Are you seeing a pattern here? I hope she is.
(I think it might just beat Justee's goose egg. Go here to compare.)




3 comments:
Those soccer pics sure look fun. Sounds crazy having to chase all the kids to their different events, it will prob. only get worse too...good luck with that. :)
Poor Allie, that is a big ole bump, it would have been fun if Justee and Allie had them at the same time...well, not really fun, but you know what I mean...they could've been cling-ons together.
love the pic of kyle kicking the ball up in the air, and the one with Allie's tongue out concentrating...
Is Allie's bump gone yet?
ouch that is a big bump, looks like a fun weekend
Post a Comment