I probably should have made the title the same as I accidentally did when loading the pictures (pain and tile). Really...I will be glad when we are completely finished with the tiling. My knees, hands, and back will be grateful. I have had these pictures for a little while now and thought I should probably get them on here since I have a couple minutes at home. I should be folding laundry.....
If you look in all the bathrooms, laundry room, and entries you will be able to see where we started all the tile. We are now almost finished. We just need to grout 2 of the rooms. We are waiting to touch up the paint until the doors and trim are all done. The kids rooms may have to wait even longer to get all their decorative work done. It depends on time but will probably have to be finished after we move in. Yes, they all have bright, colorful rooms but it is fun for them and they are very excited to add more of their own touches. You can see in the corner of Azurdey's room where I have started the squiggles that will go all around the border. I will also embellish the flowers and add butterflies around the room.







3 comments:
Wow, that is so much work. You guys have been working so hard, and it shows. I love how your house looks. The siding and rock on the outside looks really pretty. The kids rooms almost look as bright in the pics as they do in person. :)
I was going to start with wow too... like Teri
It has progressed so much since I saw it last. I think Kyle and Talon's room will be cool like a night sky.
It looks like you are making so great progress, congraduations.
Post a Comment