Last night, Gerry and I had quite a laugh as he told me something Azurdey did. He was helping her go potty. (I know, I know, bathroom humor ;-) Anyway, she 'tooted', passed gass, farted (use whichever term you are most comfortable with) when he set her on the toilet. Then, again when he was helping with her panties. She got a very serious look on her face and said, "Stop it, butt!" What a silly girl.
I also wanted to make a note about the picture I put in for my header. Gerry's aunt is putting something together and wanted a family picture. As most of you know, not my favorite request as we do not have any of our 'whole family'. She said we could include a separate picture of Jada, but I decided to just photo shop her into our last years picture. It is pretty obvious she is just stuck there, but it is nice to look at it and see us all together, so I thought I would use it as my header for awhile.
Parklife
4 years ago




2 comments:
I have to say that it is really nice to see you all in a picture together. There is something that just makes it more complete. Jada looks kinda like she is glowing with this angelic-like quality. I know I don't write it well, but I'm sure you get the same feelings and know what I mean...It's just kinda peaceful
...and Azurdey, you are a silly girl!
I think you did an amazing job photo shopping her in there! Great Work! I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of your beautiful family!!! Keep up the good work :)
Post a Comment