Thursday, June 26, 2008

T-ball and Little League


This was Karlee's first year of T-ball. They hit one inning off the tee and 2 innings of coach pitch.
She played for the same team Kyle did last year. I think she had fun even though she always has such a serious look on her face.

These pictures are at her last game. They had an undefeated season. I don't think she was really aware of this as the score is not the focus at these games. Everyone bats every inning, even after 3 outs, the runs just don't count after the 3rd out.
Nice hit, Karlee!
Karlee is a pretty good hitter for her first year. I don't think she still understands a lot about the game but she throws well and is not afraid to swing the bat.


This was Kyle's first year of Little League. He played for the Red Sox.

Their team finished the season at the top with only one loss, then finished 2nd at the tournament. These pictures are of him after the last game, showing off his medal. Once he gets over his nerves of playing with the 'big boys', I think he'll do even better. It will be quite a break not be running to a baseball game or practice every night, but I am glad they had fun and get the opportunity to play.

3 comments:

The Zieglers said...

I loved having Konner play Tball this summer, he's s crack up an we just sit an giggle at him! At 4 their really not into the game! Our last games are this weekend for both boys! I too am ready to slow down a little and catch my breath!

Vicki said...

I love Karlee's seriousness... it is like she has her "Game Face" on.

Teri said...

I just posted about t-ball and then checked your blog...what do you know...it's about t-ball (and little league ;) That's great that their teams did so well. I'm sure they will be even more fun to watch next year. Won't Allie be able to play next year? That will be lot's of fun! :)

Snowball Fight

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!