
Journee's best friend, Brianna, is moving to Nebraska this weekend, so I thought it would be fun to take some pictures of them.
Here they are earlier this week with Kristen.
'The Three Musketeers'
I guess that is what they get called at school.
They spent the night out on the trampoline.
Brianna is like one of the family and we will miss her so very much.
Don't be surprised if you see Journee wandering around.
I think she may be lost without her for awhile
We hope she gets to come back and visit us lots and lots.

We love you, Brianna!










3 comments:
That's sad news, I'm sure Journee will miss her. What a great idea to take pictures...I bet they liked that.
Hey guys,
Kelsey and I were looking at some blogs and found a link to yours. It was neat seeing your family pictures, you all looks so cute. Hope things are going well, Afton looks beautiful. Take care,
Mindy and Kelsey
I really like the third pic (from the top of the post)
I feel bad for Journee. That is so hard having your best friend move.
Post a Comment