We had a fun weekend. Friday night we got together with Rob and Jennifer and Vicki and Jake and played some Wii. I don't know if it is funner to play or watch people play.
Then Saturday Rob and Jake helped us set the garage walls. We joked about each wall being super scary or just scary. All I know is they were heavy and high to lift onto just a ledge. Thanks for your help guys. We couldn't have done it alone.
Then Saturday Rob and Jake helped us set the garage walls. We joked about each wall being super scary or just scary. All I know is they were heavy and high to lift onto just a ledge. Thanks for your help guys. We couldn't have done it alone. Then that evening Ger and I joined Rob and Jennifer at the movie ("The Bucket List"). Yes, we actually went on a date. We even left Talon with Journee. We enjoyed it.

It was fun to get to take a bunch of pictures of BOYS. These are all of my parents grandsons.

It was fun to get to take a bunch of pictures of BOYS. These are all of my parents grandsons.
Here they are joined by Jace and Kyle.
What a bunch of handsome guys.






2 comments:
cute boys, tell jennifer Hi for me.
That makes me wish we were there with all of you. Even if I was there, it wouldn't have changed the boys pic. ;)
Post a Comment