Monday, January 21, 2008

True Color Test

Erica Jensen had posted test results for her 'true color' on her blog page. I thought they fit her so well that we should take a look. Just something fun to try. Thanks, Erica, for the fun idea. I posted the results on the side bar. Let us know what you think, try it out and tell us what color you are!

2 comments:

Teri said...

I was reading your color thing and I didn't pay attention...I read the red thinking it was for Ash. When I was done I thought "that sounded more like Gerry". haha It was. I think they both fit you guys. We might have to try it! :)

wyomingerica said...

I fell for the same thing. I was reading red thinking this isn't the Ashlee I know, then I saw the green diffently better.

Snowball Fight

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!