Friday, January 11, 2008

Friday

It is already Friday again. Crazy thing, weeks are. I thought I should at least send out a 'Hi' to everyone. I need to get over to the house and get some new pictures. It has been so cold and windy there isn't much more done. The basement walls are finished. Ger is waiting to be able to pour the floors. Hopefully soon.


I decided to include a picture of Azurdey and Talon just cause a post is always more fun with a pic. I took these last week while the others were at school.

As I was looking through the pics I remembered this one. It makes me laugh. It is one of her signature looks. Here it is because she did not want her picture taken. Funny thing is the one above was taken after this one.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Glad to see you added another post. I think this pic of Talon really looks like Kyle (and his hair almost looks red;). Maybe he looks like Kyle so much because neither of them have any teeth. hehehe Love you guys!

Snowball Fight

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!