We had a great few days of Halloween fun.
Brian was here for his annual deer hunt with Gerry. They both got bucks on Thursday. I had hoped to get a picture of them but missed out on the chance. We always enjoy his company.
Friday evening we carved our jack-o-lanterns and had our traditional Halloween meal.

We have dinner in a pumpkin, broccoli boo salad, pumpkin muffins (some with spice and raisins and some with chocolate chips), bubbling apple cider and ghosts in the graveyard.

We had some fun jack-o-lanterns. Kyle carved one at school and one at home. Karlee and Journee also did their own. I helped Talon and Allie and Gerry took on Azurdey's. 

















Talon sat really still to get his make-up on. It was afterward with his bouncy self that so much of it rubbed off on his hood.
Skeleton!

Azurdey sparkled from head to toe.
Tinkerbell!
Allie Cat!
Spooky Witch!
Evil Sorcerer!
Spooky Witch!
Evil Sorcerer!
Journee dressed up a little later with her friends. Still not sure as what. What do middle school kids really dress up like? :)









Passing out glow sticks and making plans for the evening.
Jouree headed off with her friends and the rest of us went to our ward's trunk or treat. Kyle met up with Kaleb there and went with his group for the rest of the time. After the trunk or treat we went around a few blocks and then out to mom and dad's to finish off the trick-or-treating.




Azurdey had her pre-school party on Thursday. I made some candy corn smoothies for her treat. Frozen apples, peaches and pineapple blended with yougurt and layered to look like candy corn. The other elementary kids had their costume parade and parties on Friday. This is the veggie and dip tray that I took to Kyle's class.




4 comments:
That veggie and dip tray is awesome. Love the kids costumes too. Natasha was happy she wasn't the only Tinkerbell in the family. I love your Halloween dinner tradition. We had dinner in a pumpkin on Friday too, but it didn't look as tasty as yours.
You are one festive mom! You inspire me to be better! My kids went to Powell to spend halloween with my parents! They had SO much fun! I think it should become an annual tradition!
My gosh Ashley, you are so creative. Wow! I am going to have to get your menu for your Halloween Feast, it sounds fun:)
Everyone looked great how fun you sisters are all so creative how fun.
Post a Comment