Yay! I'm glad you finally got some updates on here. It is looking really great. I bet you guys are so ready to get in there. I can't wait to see it when I come up for Christmas. The kitchen looks so pretty and you don't even have counters yet. It will look really nice once you get those in.
I love seeing it all come together so nicely. You have done a great job and your hard work has paid off. (I have gotten to see the carpet in the basement...it looks great!)
(Sept. 3, 1997 - April 7, 2006) Our sweet and vivacious Jada, left us much too soon. She was 8 years old when she passed away suddenly from an unknown illness. We love and miss her dearly.
4 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you finally got some updates on here. It is looking really great. I bet you guys are so ready to get in there. I can't wait to see it when I come up for Christmas. The kitchen looks so pretty and you don't even have counters yet. It will look really nice once you get those in.
I love all the colors. The kitchen looks big, I love a big kitchen!! Are you guys still in Laramie?
Wow! It is looking really good... can't wait for more pics when the carpet is in. Exciting stuff :)
I love seeing it all come together so nicely. You have done a great job and your hard work has paid off. (I have gotten to see the carpet in the basement...it looks great!)
Post a Comment