Monday, February 25, 2008

She fell asleep where?

OK, this is just too funny not to share.

(I am sure she won't think so when she is older, but for now she laughs.)
Azurdey has not been wanting to go to nursery at church lately. She starts her 'no class' speech even before Sacrament Meeting is over. Well, yesterday was no exception. She was already crying before we got there. I took her up and left her but stayed in the hall knowing it would not be pretty. She never did settle down. Her friend and the leader (who is her friend's mom) she knew best recently moved and so it is like a new place to her. That is all I can figure since she was loving it before they left. I took her with me the rest of the day and she was willing to just sit on my lap instead of going to play. The reason I tell you all of this is because I think she wore herself out with all the drama. We came home from church and got dinner ready. She said she needed to go potty. I guess since we were all eating and she was so quiet we kind of forgot about her until Allie needed to go and went in there and screamed. "Azurdey's alseep on the toilet!"
This is how we found her...


3 comments:

wyomingerica said...

to cute

Trimble said...

That is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Issy Girl said...

That is so cute JuBug and Family.


Issy Girl*

Snowball Fight

Don't send a lame Holiday eCard. Try JibJab Sendables!